வெளிநாட்டவருக்கு உரிய கட்டுப்பாடுகளுடன் ஹஜ் செய்ய அனுமதி அளிக்கப்போவதாக சவுதி அரசாங்கம் அறிவித்துள்ளது. மேலும், தகவலுக்கு கீழ்க்கண்ட தகவலைப் படிக்கவும்.
Overseas pilgrims to be allowed to perform this year’s Hajj: Report
JEDDAH — Pilgrims from overseas will also be allowed to perform Hajj this year under strict health and precautionary measures to curb the spread of coronavirus in the Kingdom, Al-Watan newspaper reported on Thursday.
The move follows the decision of the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah on May 9 to go ahead with this year’s Hajj with all health, security and regulatory measures in place in order to preserve the health and well-being of pilgrims.
Early this month, the ministry said that health institutions in Saudi Arabia will continue to assess the situation and take all the measures to preserve the health of all mankind.
The ministry said that it would announce the specific measures and organizational plans at a later date.
Hajj that usually sees over 2.5 million Muslims travel to Makkah was curtailed last year for the first time in modern history to allow just 1,000 pilgrims to take part due to COVID-19.
With international borders closed due to the pandemic, only those inside Saudi Arabia were able to attend the annual pilgrimage.
News Courtesy: www.saudigazette.com.sa